Freelance Relocation Coach (Berlin)
- Torstrasse 117, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Love being a part of Berlin's international community? So do we! Join Expath as a freelance relocation coach and help new expats start their lives in Berlin.
Expath has been offering award-winning relocation services and language classes for individuals and leading tech companies in Berlin since 2012. Join us and help expats gain the tools, resources and information they need to get living, get working and get speaking!
Be an Expath Relocation Coach and help new international Berliners in their first weeks with bureaucracy and settling in - full training provided!
- Translate at public offices with the Anmeldung, work permit, tax ID, etc.
- Assist with the flat search, including research, scheduling viewings, getting the SCHUFA, etc.
- Support with setting up phone, bank account, utilities, etc.
- Help with the kita/school search, getting a Kita Gutschein, Kindergeld, etc.
- Coach expats on finding a job, setting up as a freelancer, applying for a work permit, etc.
- Have a passion for helping people, Berlin and the international community
- Speak fluent English and German (C1) - other languages a big plus!
- Can work flexible hours and are able to start work asap as a freelancer in Germany
- Already know a lot about German bureaucracy, work permits, finding a flat, etc.
- Are willing to research further on bureaucratic topics to gain deeper knowledge (don't worry, a good basic training will be provided)
- Are calm and cool in the face of bureaucratic difficulties ; )
- Really rewarding work helping interesting and appreciative people
- A supportive, fun and international office team to assist you as you gain coaching knowledge
- Great opportunities to put your English and German (and other language) skills to work
- 20-25€/hour to start, with possibilities for a raise
- A flexible schedule you can plan around your other freelance projects, classes, etc.