Customer Support Assistant for Global Mobility team (full-time, 6-month contract with possibility to extend)
- Torstraße, Berlin, Germany
Expath provides relocation and immigration support, language classes and individual coaching services to help expats in Germany settle in and find their place. We’re working with leading start-ups and tech companies in Berlin and other German cities, as well as providing services for individuals and families.
Love being a part of Germany's international community? So do we! Join us at Expath as a full-time Customer Support Assistant and help new arrivals to Germany start their lives here. This role will be a 6-month contract to start - we hope to be able to extend this to an unlimited contract.
We are looking for a quick learner with exceptional organizational skills to:
- Provide quick and professional customer support by email and phone (primarily in English), including working with a ticketing system/meeting SLAs
- Coordinate relocation packages by matching clients and their relocation coaches, using relocation management software, spreadsheets, etc.
- Track status and steps of relocation packages (arrival date, visa status, package end date, etc.) using relocation management software, email ticketing system, etc.
- Advise relocation clients via email and phone with questions related to moving to Germany (How do I ship my stuff? How do I bring my pet?)
- Support with completing and checking immigration paperwork for visa and work permit applications (full training is provided)
- You always go the extra mile to provide proactive support to clients and colleagues. (Experience with ticketing systems is a big plus)
- You've got excellent organizational and time-management skills and can re-prioritize tasks on a regular basis throughout the day
- Handling and prioritizing a large volume of incoming tasks does not stress you out
- You love paperwork and organizing data, and can work quickly and accurately with detailed information (tracking dates, immigration status, etc.)
- You will need at least B2 German (filling out complex forms in German is an essential part of this role) and C1+ English
- You’re easily able to put yourself in the shoes of someone moving to Germany – because you’ve moved to another country yourself, or helped others do so
- Rewarding work where you'll help hundreds of interesting and appreciative people move to Germany every year!
- A supportive, fun and international environment with extremely nice and funny colleagues
- Valuable on-the-job training in relocation and immigration topics - extensive training on immigration to Germany is provided
- A competitive salary with benefits like company pension, monthly bonus for gym/mental health app, etc.
- Great opportunities to put your English and German (and other language) skills to work!