- Ubi Ave 4, Singapore
Exegy provides best-of-breed technology and managed services for the normalization and distribution of real-time market data to a diverse set of élite firms in the financial services industry. At the heart of Exegy’s product line are purpose-built, hardware-accelerated appliances derived from an extensive portfolio of patented and patent-pending
Exegy is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in automating testing to be based in Singapore.
If you are interested, please apply via the following link:
- Design, create, and support automated test frameworks for real-time market data processing
- Create, optimize, and refactor existing automated test scripts, programs, and reports
- Build and extend testing frameworks with input from developers and testers
- Implement software using best practices including CI/CD
- Investigate problems in the testing infrastructure
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong C & C++ programming skills.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Experience with HTML5, Git, Jenkins, and Docker
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems and programming environments.
- Familiarity with performance measurement and tuning.
- Experience in generating, storing, and reporting test results is a plus.
- Knowledge of stock market data and quote feeds a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies a plus.
- BS or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and/or relevant industry experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.