Technical Account Manager s7
- 69 Old Broad St, London EC2M 1QS, UK
Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world's leading financial organizations. Exegy's unique market data products respond to financial organizations' growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility.
Exegy is seeking a full-time, London-based Technical Account Manager to serve as a primary interface to the Exegy Managed Services team for customers in Europe. The Manager is responsible for proactively managing each customer’s deployed estate of Exegy products for the normalization and distribution of real-time market data. This includes project management to install new Exegy hardware-accelerated appliances, as well as change management to deploy the latest product versions using global managed services infrastructure. The Manager also serves as the primary incident manager for all operational issues that require escalation and coordination with customer technical teams. The Manager may also participate in pre-sales and professional services engagements.
Please use this link to apply: https://exegy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=97
No phone calls please.
Exegy does not accept resumes from third party vendors.
Successful candidates should have a proven record of successful development, technical management, and customer engagement in financial technology or enterprise data processing products. Experience in financial market data or other front-office financial technology is extremely beneficial. Successful candidates must possess a strong work ethic and the abilities to: quickly learn complex concepts, be proactive and productive with minimal direction, persuasively evangelize Exegy products and services to customers, engage with customer technical staff in troubleshooting of complex systems and software applications. Candidates must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills, with a specific ability to succinctly communicate complex concepts to both technical and business stakeholders.
Other qualifications include:
- Minimum four (4) years experience in development or technical management of financial technology or enterprise data processing products
- Minimum four (4) years experience in customer engagement in pre-sales or post-sales support engineering
- Experience in financial market data and associated electronic trading systems strongly desired
- Experience with Object-Oriented design
- Working knowledge of C, C++, and Java programming languages
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of network protocols and tools, including: IP, UDP, TCP, sockets
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent administrative and project management skills
- Familiarity with current market data products, APIs, and system architectures is strongly desired; examples include Activ Financial, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, and SR Labs.
- Bachelors degree or higher is required. A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering and/or relevant industry experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.