- 349 Marshall Ave, St. Louis, MO 63119, USA
Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world's leading financial organizations. Exegy's unique market data products respond to financial organizations' growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility.
Exegy is seeking a software engineer with Linux-based development experience. The software engineer is responsible for the architecture, development, deployment, and administration of applications to support internal customers and processes. Will develop and support applications using Linux, Python, Puppet, ServiceNow, and other development frameworks and software tools. Will be automating testing, deployment, and monitoring of the developed applications as well as Exegy’s products. Will be developing, deploying, and supporting monitoring capabilities related to these services.
If you are interested, please apply via the following link:
No phone calls please.
No third party resumes please.
- 3+ years of full-time software development experience, including integration with databases and REST APIs
- Proficiency in both OOP and functional programming (i.e. Python, Java, and/or C/C++)
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, and DevOps concepts
- Able to work with JSON-based APIs, including cURL
- Proficiency in relational database design and architecture (e.g. Mysql, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience with Puppet or other configuration management software (Ansible or Chef)
- Experience with Docker and Virtual Machines (e.g.; VMWare)
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML and Bootstrap
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP concepts such as IP addresses, sockets, switching, routing, network masks, NAT, etc.
- Experience with GitLab/GitHub
- Microservice development through the implementation of bounded context design principles
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or ITIL concepts
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Catered lunches on Fridays, social events, and volunteer opportunities to engage with Exegy peers and the local community
- Weekly yoga, soccer games, and happy hours
- A fridge of La Croix and other beverages (soda, tea, energy drinks)
- Ping pong, foosball, and shuffle board tables
- Competitive health, vision, and dental benefits as well as generous PTO and holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.