Technical Writer s3
- 349 Marshall Ave, St. Louis, MO 63119, USA
Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world's leading financial organizations. Exegy's unique market data products respond to financial organizations' growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility.
Exegy is seeking a Technical Writer to be responsible for the writing, editing, and formatting of hard copy and HTML documentation. This is a contract role. The scope of documentation includes client-facing material such as application developer’s guide, product release notes, and marketing material, as well as internal material such as installation, operations, and performance tuning guides. The scope of work includes the editing and development of HTML pages and supporting scripts. Successful candidates should have a proven record of developing high-quality, customer-facing documentation, a strong work ethic, the ability to work well with others in a team environment, and the ability to quickly learn complex concepts. Experience in financial market data and a computer science background are desirable.
No phone calls please.
No third party resumes please.
- Experience working with engineering teams to produce high-quality, customer-facing documentation in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing document versions and reviews using Microsoft Word
- Experience designing, developing and managing HTML documentation
- HTML development and scripting (e.g. Perl, Python) skills is desired
- Experience in financial market data is a plus
- Computer Science background, familiarity with C and C++ programming, Object Oriented Design and concepts is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.