C/C++ Linux Software Engineer s1
- 349 Marshall Ave, St. Louis, MO 63119, USA
Exegy provides best-of-breed technology and managed services for the normalization and distribution of real-time market data to a diverse set of elite firms in the financial services industry. At the heart of Exegy’s product line are purpose-built, hardware-accelerated appliances derived from an extensive portfolio of patented and patent-pending technology.
Exegy, Inc. has a full-time internal Software Engineer opening based in St. Louis MO. The software engineer should have experience in C++/Linux to work with small groups of engineers to design, refine, implement, and test software for products and services.
If you are interested, please apply via the following link: https://exegy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1
No phone calls please.
No third party resumes please.
- Analyze predictive models developed by Exegy Data Scientists.
- Efficiently implement versions of the predictive models in a high-performance, real-time system.
- Analyze and tune the performance of the product.
- Collaboratively determine system design from requirements and user stories.
- Implement software using best practices including CI/CD.
- Design and implement automated system testing.
- Create tools to monitor and control the product.
- Generate specifications and documentation.
- Provide third level support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent C & C++ programming skills.
- Proven experience developing and debugging complex, multi-threaded, real-time systems.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems and programming environments.
- Network programming experience.
- Experience with unit test frameworks highly desired with Googletest preferred.
- Understanding and use of complex algorithms and data structures.
- Python scripting skills (knowledge of pandas, numpy and anaconda preferred).
- Prior use of accelerated NIC products is desirable.
- Familiarity with performance measurement and tuning.
- Knowledge of stock market data and quote feeds a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies a plus.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision or similar algorithms and processing tools is a plus.
- Understanding of Probability & Statistics and how to implement mathematical algorithms in C++ is preferred.
This position is based in St. Louis MO. Relocation assistance to St. Louis can be provided. Exegy has:
- Catered lunches on Fridays, social events, and volunteer opportunities to engage with Exegy peers and the local community
- Weekly yoga, soccer games, and happy hours
- A fridge of La Croix and other beverages (coffee, tea, energy drinks)
- Ping pong, foosball, and shuffle board
- Competitive health, vision, and dental benefits as well as generous PTO and holidays off
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.