- 976 Brady Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Lion Elastomer’s Technical, R&D and New Business Development organizations are ready to serve your new product development and problem-solving requirements. Our Technical Services and R&D Teams have extensive experience in the rubber industry and are ready to assist you. Our modern Technical Services, R&D and New Product Development Technology Center
We are seeking a vibrant and results-focused Account Representative to join our sales team, who works with clients throughout the company. The Account Representative will play a vital role within the sales team that will lead the branding strategies and projects for customers. This role requires superior account management skills, general strategic thinking, the ability to lead inter-functional teams, and strong leadership to help grow and guide the growing group.
Salary range: $37000 - $47000 per year.
- Serve as a key point of contact for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers and Account Executives.
- Addressing customer complaints and queries of assigned clients.
- Be the leading customer leader in high profile commitments to ensure objectives and plans are completed with excellence.
- Collaborating with account managers and submitting reports to upper management.
- Manage sales cycle daily by engaging with Account Executives, manufactures, distributors, current and potential clients.
- Work with the Director of Advertising to develop brand strategies, positioning, and sales programs for clients.
- Be responsible for executing client projects.
- Upselling or cross-selling products and services and approaching new customers.
- Search and adopt new technologies and processes to improve internal and customer performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, communication, or related preferred.
- Previous experience working in the Customer Service.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills to make sure all projects are completed timely.
- Intermediate level proficiency using PC ( G suite, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle difficult situations in a manner that upholds good business relations.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and independently under steady deadline pressure.
- The Role Is Not Remote
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Insurance