- 976 Brady Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Lion Elastomer’s Technical, R&D and New Business Development organizations are ready to serve your new product development and problem-solving requirements. Our Technical Services and R&D Teams have extensive experience in the rubber industry and are ready to assist you. Our modern Technical Services, R&D and New Product Development Technology Center
We are looking to hire a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. As our next Warehouse Worker, you will be responsibility for storing materials, packing, picking, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase profitability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Salary range: $35000 - $45000 per year.
- Receive and process stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and/or pickup according to schedule.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment preventively.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Wear proper safety equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- High School Diploma required.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Able to operate pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Able to read and interpret papers such as operating and maintenance instructions, and safety rules, procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
- Strong verbal and wriiten communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds without assistance.
- The Role Is Not Remote
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Insurance