- Westerville, OH
Exceptional Innovation is relentlessly focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative solutions that connect our customers to the people they serve through the advanced use of technology. With our reach, range and resources, we provide our customers a universal platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our solutions leverage the platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire the people they serve. Exceptional Innovation has more than 30 years’ experience and operates in the key strategic geographies of the USA, Central and Latin America, Europe, Asia, South Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, supporting more than 485,000 guest rooms.
We are currently searching for an experienced software product analyst to join our Product Management team. The product analyst is a blended role between product manager and business analyst. The role is designed to be a generalist role assisting Global Product Management team with product management and IT business analysis activities including some project management. The idea candidate will have experience in a software development organization, have strong problem solving skills as well as the ability to jump into new domains quickly and effectively.
- Enhancement feature analysis (scope of work, product impact assessments, product requirements, project sizing, prioritization, cross project impact assessment, requirement validation, etc.)
- Product documentation
- Project Management
- User acceptance testing
- Training of internal resources
- Facilitation of formal and informal meetings
- 5 years of experience in software analysis, ideally in a B2B software provider
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, excel, and visio
- Strong organization, time management, and communication skills
- Strong aptitude for technology, experience in an Agile/iterative development environment
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, Paid time off and much more.
Apply today and we’ll review your qualifications to see if you might be the next great member of our team.