- Sydney, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a strong and growing team and work in the 5-star residential Strata environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the face of the building and at all times providing a warm, professional welcome to all residents and their guests
- Monitoring all relevant movements of visitors, service providers and goods throughout the building and immediate surrounds
- Receiving and storing mail, domestic parcels and other deliveries and arrange for their distribution to the relevant owners
- Administration duties such as database maintenance, receiving and answering emails, telephone and security intercom inquiries
Sunday to Thursday 11:00pm to 7:00am
The person we are looking for will possess the following attributes:
- Immaculate personal presentation and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A friendly, diplomatic personality who is a proven team player
- Fluent English
- Good computer literacy in software such as the Microsoft Office Suite
- Punctuality, reliability and proactivity
- Positive attitude, integrity and ethical behaviour
Previous training received in either hospitality, retail or office reception would be preferable.
We require that all applicants are either Australian citizens or have a valid visa and are eligible to work full-time in Australia.