Relief Building Manager - Exciting Opportunity!
- CBD, Eastern Suburbs and North Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Excel Building Management is a leading Building Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets for over 20 years. Our core in-house services include Building Management, Concierge and Cleaning Services, and we manage a large portfolio of high-profile clients based in Sydney and foster an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect, and integrity.
At Excel, we realise that people are our greatest asset. Our staff are supported by a team of dedicated professionals at Head Office, many of whom have been promoted internally from within our sites. Our work culture is something we are proud to maintain, and we are looking for an ambitious, friendly, and capable individual to join our company.
We are currently seeking an experienced Building Manager to join our Company.
To be successful in this role you will be an outstanding communicator and administrator who enjoys the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision that enjoys project management and issue resolution. You also have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient, and efficient
- Works well as a leader and a member of a team
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
A great opportunity to join a high performing team and work within a collaborative, positive and professional environment to unleash your potential!
We encourage applicants with technical background who have either worked in the strata industry, facilities management, property, or contractor management or may have enjoyed success in a trade or construction environment and are looking to make your mark in a new industry.
- Previous experience in the strata industry is a plus
- A genuine passion for Building & Facilities Management industry
- Ability to build solid rapport with Residents and Strata Committees
- The ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work autonomously
- Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Excel, Word
- A strong administrative background
- An appreciation of customer service
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to influence and motivate others.
Please visit our website www.excelbm.com.au and watch our video below.
Remember to submit a copy your resume as part of your application.
- Sydney CBD building with easy Public Transport nearby
- Large high rise residential & commercial sites
- Operations Manager Support
- Remuneration is subject to experience
- Full-time role
- Uniform supplied
- Desktop supplied
- Mobile phone supplied
Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
We take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance and advise only short-listed candidates will be contacted.