Relief Building Manager
- Sydney CBD & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, NSW, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
Core in-house services include Building Management, Concierge, Cleaning and Project Management. Our market niche includes high-end residential, commercial, retail and mixed-use complexes within the strata environment.
We provide value-based services measured by the retention and longevity of contracts and staff commitment. We are transparent in all our dealings, receptive, responsive and driven by the quest for excellence.
The principle responsibilities of the position include:
- Successful management of contractors
- Extensive liaison with Owners, Tenants, Strata Managers and Committee Members
- Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding to requests
- Scheduling and arranging statutory certification and inspections of common property
- Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
- Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
We encourage applicants who have either worked in the strata industry, facilities management, property or contractor management and appreciate the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision.
You may have enjoyed success in a trade or construction environment and are looking to make your mark in a new industry.
You will also have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities
- Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
- Works well as a leader and a member of a team
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
Experienced, resilient and energetic Relief Building Manager to support our team across 23 sites in Sydney CBD and eastern suburbs.
This is a full time position and all candidates are required to be eligible to work in Australia.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please submit a resume + cover letter addressing the following:
- Your short and long term goals
- Your eligibility to work in Australia
- Reason for leaving current / most recent role
- Salary expectations
Please visit our website www.excelbm.com.au and watch our video below.
We are waiting to hear from you!