- South East Location - Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
Our Concierge team reflects the image of our clients and so acting as the face of the building and providing a warm, professional welcome to residents and their guests is the main aspect of the role. Other relevant tasks that will be performed include:
- Assisting the Head Concierge with issues related to By Laws, resident car park and amenities
- Monitoring relevant movements of visitors, service providers and goods throughout the building and immediate surrounds.
- Receiving and storing mail or other domestic parcels and arranging for their distribution to the relevant owners.
- Administration duties such as database maintenance, receiving and answering emails, telephone, security intercom enquiries and incident reporting.
Shifts on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays on a fixed basis + extra shifts to fill in gaps on weekdays
- Front of house or customer service experience
- Positive attitude, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Immaculate personal presentation and friendly personality
- Ability and commitment to following instructions, systems, procedures and processes
- Good computer literacy in software such as the Microsoft Office Suite
If you think you have what it will take to take on this challenge, please submit a cover letter that addresses the following:
- A description of yourself that tells us 3 qualities you have and value;
- Your eligibility to work in Australia;
- Your availability to work;
- Reason for leaving current / most recent role;
- Your salary expectations
Watch our video below and send us your resume demonstrating your customer service experience!