- Eastern Suburbs, Maroubra, NSW, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance.
- Autonomous Role with Large Site Office
- High Profile Mixed Use Development located 8kms SE of Sydney CBD
- Car Parking Provided
The principle responsibilities of the position include:
- Successful management of contractors, consultants and coordination with a shopping centre management
- Extensive liaison with Owners, Residents, Strata Managers and Committee Members
- Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
- Scheduling and arranging statutory certification and inspections of common property
- Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
- Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
To be successful in this role we encourage applicants who have either worked in the strata industry, facilities management, property or contractor management and appreciate the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision.
You will also have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
- Works well as a leader and a member of a team
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
You may have enjoyed success in a trade or construction environment and are looking to make your mark in a new industry.
We require all candidates are eligible to work in Australia.