Relief Building Manager
- CBD and Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, NSW, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance.
You will enjoy variety and working with and supervising all hard and soft services on site:
· Successful management of contractors and consultants
· Extensive liaison with Owners, Residents, Strata Managers and Strata Committee Members
· Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
· Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
· Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
· Opportunity to work across 23 high profile residential, commercial and mixed use sites
· Prospect to professionally develop and expand your existing skills
To be successful in this role you will be committed to providing outstanding customer service and excellent communication to all stakeholders both on site and within Excel’s team culture and additionally have the following attributes:
· Emotionally mature with a positive attitude, responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
· Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient.
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Strata Title or Facilities Management or Real Estate industry is desirable.
If you have tertiary qualifications or an open analytical mind with a proactive professional approach Excel welcomes your application.
We require that you undergo a background check prior to an offer of employment.
We invite you to watch a short video about us in the link below: