Relief Building Manager
- CBD and Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, NSW, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance.
- Successful management of contractors and consultants
- Extensive liaison with Owners, Residents, Strata Managers and Strata Committee Members
- Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
- Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
- Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
- Opportunity to work across 23 high profile residential, commercial and mixed use sites
- Prospect to professionally develop and expand your existing skills
To be successful in this role we encourage applicants who have either worked in the strata industry, facilities management, property or contractor management and appreciate the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision.
You will also have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
- Works well as a leader and a member of a team
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
You may have enjoyed success in a trade or construction environment and are looking to make your mark in a new industry.
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Strata Title or Facilities Management or Real Estate industry is desirable.
If you have tertiary qualifications or an open analytical mind with a proactive professional approach Excel welcomes your application.
We require that you undergo a background check prior to an offer of employment.