Building Manager - CBD
- Sydney CBD, Sydney, NSW, au
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance. EXCEL’s culture cares about striving for excellence by providing experienced and accessible managers able to mentor and assist employees to grow and settle into their professional roles. We ensure that our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated.
· Successful management of contractors and consultants
· Extensive liaison with Owners, Residents, Strata Managers and Strata Committee Members
· Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
· Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
· Scheduling and arranging statutory certification and inspections of common property
· Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
· Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Strata Title or Facilities Management or Real Estate industry is desirable.
However, if you have tertiary qualifications and/or an open analytical mind with a proactive professional approach Excel welcomes your application.