- Eastwood, Sydney, NSW, au
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance.
This is a new site where you would commence at about middle April 2018 with site commencement, pre-settlement inspections and handover from the Builder. You would then be full time on site May to July (Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm) and moving to a part time position 20 hours per week thereafter. This position would suit someone living locally or within an easy commute by car.
- Set up site commencement processes including office administration, site specific templates and on line booking systems
- Assist the development team to manage pre-settlement inspections and later settlements
- Manage the move in process with the assistance of a Saturday weekend concierge
- Receive a handover from the Builder and site inductions with all contractors
- Assist with the defect management process and reporting
- Extensive liaison with Builder and Development Team, Owners, Residents and Strata Manager
- Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
To be successful in this role you will be an outstanding communicator and administrator who enjoys the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision. You are an achiever with a strong customer service focus. You also have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
Throughout this site commencement you will be assisted by the Head Office team and working with a very reputable developer.
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Strata Title or Facilities Management or Real Estate industry is desirable.
However, if you have tertiary qualifications and/or an open analytical mind with a proactive professional approach Excel welcomes your application.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Click “I’m interested” now.
We invite you to watch a short video about us so please click the link below: