Assistant Building Manager
- Wolli Creek, Sydney, NSW, au
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
Part-time: Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm.
Assisting full time Building Manager.
This role is focussed on administration, communication and customer service and would suit someone living locally or close to the Airport Train Line.
· Provide assistance and information to the Residents about the function and use of the Common Property
· Compile detailed progress reports and maintain comprehensive records & database
· Supervision of on-site contractors
· Physically inspect all plant rooms, Common Property areas and report all faults to the Building Manager
· Conduct Work, Health & Safety contractor inductions, compliance and reporting
Outstanding communicator who enjoys the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision.
Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
Positive attitude, integrity and ethical behaviour
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Strata Title or Facilities Management or Real Estate industry is desirable.
Students are welcome: we require applicants to be elegible to work in Australia.