Assistant Building Manager
- Wolli Creek, Sydney, NSW
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance.
Site completion was April 2017. You will assist the full time Building Manager, Monday to Friday, 8am to 12 noon. This role is focussed on administration, communication and customer service. This position would suit someone living locally or close to the Airport Train Line.
· Provide assistance and information to the Residents about the function and use of the Common Property
· Compile detailed progress reports and maintain comprehensive records & database
· Assist the Building Manager with the supervision of on-site contractors
· Physically inspect all plant rooms, Common property areas and report all faults to the Building Manager
· Conduct Work, Health & Safety contractor inductions, compliance and reporting
To be successful in this role you will be an outstanding communicator and administrator who enjoys the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision. You are an achiever with a strong customer service focus. You also have the following attributes:
· Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
· Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
· Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Strata Title or Facilities Management or Real Estate industry is desirable.
However, if you have an open analytical mind with a proactive professional approach Excel welcomes your application.