Relief Building Manager
- CBD Sydney, Sydney, NSW, au
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance. EXCEL’s culture cares about striving for excellence by providing experienced and accessible managers able to mentor and assist employees to grow and settle into their professional roles. We ensure that our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated.
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work across 16 high profile residential sites
- Prospect to professionally develop and expand your existing skills
The principle responsibilities of the position include:
· Successful management of contractors and consultants
· Extensive liaison with Owners, Residents, Strata Managers and Strata Committee Members
· Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
· Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
· Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
To be successful in this role you will be committed to providing outstanding customer service and excellent communication to all stakeholders both on site and within Excel’s team culture.
You will enjoy variety and working with and supervising all hard and soft services on site. You will also have the following attributes:
· Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
· Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient.
· Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies.
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Strata Title or Facilities Management or Real Estate industry is desirable.
However, if you have tertiary qualifications and/or an open analytical mind with a proactive professional approach Excel welcomes your application.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Please provide a 1-page covering letter and appropriate resume with contactable referees.
We require that all applicants are either Australian citizens or have a valid visa and are eligible to work in Australia. We may require that you undergo a background check prior to an offer of employment.
We invite you to watch a short video about us so please click the link below:
Do you want to be a part of our team? Click “I’m interested” now.