- Sydney, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
We are seeking a Building Manager for a prestigious mixed-use building located in CBD
- Immediate Start
- Autonomous Role
- Friendly and Supportive Culture
- Successful management of contractors through effective leadership and communication
- Extensive liaison with Owners, Strata Managers and Strata Committee Members
- Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
- Scheduling and arranging statutory certification and inspections of common property
- Liaise with residents to ensure harmonious use of common property facilities and efficient delivery of services
- Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
- Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude and strong customer service focus, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, resilient and efficient who enjoys resolving issues, delivering a responsive service whilst managing the varying needs of different stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task with strong organisational and administrative skills
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Building/Facilities Management industry is an advantage.
However, if you have tertiary qualifications and/or long term experience in one of the following industries being construction, architectural or project management, strata environment or property management Excel welcomes your application.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
We require that all applicants are eligible to work in Australia. We will require that you undergo a background check prior to an offer of employment.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.