- Sydney, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly encouraging culture, supporting training, professional growth and work life balance. EXCEL’s culture cares about striving for excellence by providing experienced and accessible managers able to mentor and assist employees to grow and settle into their professional roles. We ensure that our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated.
This is a rewarding and challenging role working collaboratively with the Strata Committee to ensure their building is managed and maintained to an excellent standard.
ABOUT THE ROLE
· Successful management of contractors and consultants
· Extensive liaison with Owners, Residents, Strata Managers and Strata Committee Members
· Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
· Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
· Scheduling and arranging statutory certification and inspections of common property
· Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
· Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
To be successful in this role you will be an outstanding communicator and administrator who enjoys the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision. You will be both a team player and leader working with and supervising all hard and soft services on site. You are an achiever with a strong customer service focus. You also have the following attributes:
· Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
· Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
· Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Building/Facilities Management industry is an advantage, but not essential.
We invite you to watch a short video about us below.
So do you want to be a part of our team? Please click "Apply" now.