- Sydney, Australia
At EXCEL we value our employees by creating a friendly supportive culture, providing training, professional growth and work life balance. We ensure that our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated.
This is a rewarding and challenging role in a luxury mixed use development located in Sydney CBD.
The principle responsibilities of the position include:
- Successful management of contractors through effective leadership and communication
- Extensive liaison with Owners, Strata Managers and Strata Committee Members
- Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
- Scheduling and arranging statutory certification and inspections of common property
- Liaise with residents to ensure harmonious use of common property facilities and efficient delivery of services
- Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
- Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
To be successful in this role you will be an outstanding communicator, great planner, excellent team player, proactive problem solver and a good listener. You are an achiever with a strong customer service focus who builds relationships easily. You also have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, resilient and efficient
- Ability to multi-task with strong organisational and administrative skills
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in the Building/Facilities Management industry is an advantage, but not essential.
We invite you to watch a short video about us below.
So do you want to be a part of our team? Please click "Apply" now.