- Sydney, Australia
EXCEL is comprised of a diverse, professional team of enthusiastic and engaged people managing a portfolio in excess of 40 buildings. Our clients include smaller boutique residences, high-end commercial strata title buildings, large multi-strata title schemes and iconic high-rise towers.
• Provide monitoring and co-ordination of routine and reactive maintenance service contractors
• Ensuring plant and equipment is maintained in accordance with sound management practices
• Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
• Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records
• Assistance with budgeting and the management of day-to-day expenses
• Organising and overseeing statutory obligations such as annual fire safety certification
• Attendance at committee meetings and after-hours emergencies as may be required
• Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live
• "Doers"- self-motivated, energetic and efficient who enjoy resolving issues, delivering a responsive service whilst managing the varying needs of different stakeholders
• Reliable and proactive with a long-term commitment to the role and the industry
• Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude and strong customer service focus, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
• Able to work efficiently even under pressure
• Able to articulate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Leadership skills and sound computer literacy in applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Capacity to behave in a professional manner with all stakeholders at all times
• Ability to multi-task with strong communication, organisational and administrative skills
Prior experience in a similar role with proven experience in Facilities Management industry is an advantage.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
We require that all applicants are either Australian citizens or have a valid visa and are eligible to work in Australia. We will require that you undergo a background check prior to an offer of employment.