- Pyrmont, Australia
We are looking to recruit a well organised, responsible and energetic Cleaning Supervisor.
Supervisory duties are located in close proximity within the Sydney Eastern Suburbs and CBD area overseeing around 20 separate sites. Our organisation provide cleaning services to the high-end strata environment where attention to detail is crucial.
Company vehicle is provided as part of the overall package with salary commensurate with experience and ability.
The principle responsibilities of the position include:
- Supervise the on-site cleaners to ensure high cleaning standards are being maintained across all sites and all staff is presentable in company supplied uniforms
- Arrange for new staff uniforms and replacement uniforms as may be required
- Liaise with our on-site Building Managers and Concierge staff on matters that require attention with respects to cleaning operations
- Arrange for the laundry of our cleaning cloths in company supplied machine on-site
- Arrange for repair of company owned equipment as may be necessary
- Supervise/manage waste management requirements across all sites
- Keep track of and organise purchase and delivery of consumables to site as required
- Assist with recruitment, training and induction of new staff
- Monitor and record variances in staff attendances on company supplied template and submit to Head Office each fortnight for payroll processing
- Administer and implement Work Health and Safety Policies as is required
Prior experience in a similar role in the Cleaning industry is an advantage.
However, if you have management leadership skills and a proactive professional approach we welcome your application.
We require that all applicants are either Australian citizens or have a valid visa and are eligible to work in Australia. We will require that you undergo a background check prior to an offer of employment.