Assistant Building Manager
- Sydney, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
We are looking to recruit an assistant to two building managers of a large multi-staged development encapsulating commercial, retails, car park and residential components.
The principle responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide assistance to the on-site Building Management Team on operational and administrative matters
- Co-ordinate repairs with the all strata plans and the shared facilities
- Provide assistance with handling residents inquiries and complaints
- Carry out regular building inspection of all areas, logging any faults, recording plant status and operating values and initiating any action required to rectify faults
- Establish and maintain databases
- Schedule and arrange for preventative maintenance services for Common Property to be carried out
We are looking for:
- Reliable and proactive "doer" with a long-term commitment to the role and the industry
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude and strong customer service focus
- Team player
- Leadership skills and sound computer literacy in applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Capacity to behave in a professional manner with all stakeholders at all times
- Ability to multi-task with strong communication, organisational and administrative skills
Previous training received in office reception, facilities and property would be preferable.