- Sydney, Australia
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a strong and growing team and work at one of the most famous, luxurious and sophisticated buildings in Sydney. The focus of this role is providing residents with dedicated quality service and assisting the Building Manager to maintain the site.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
•Acting as the face of the building and at all times providing a warm, professional welcome to all residents and their guests
•Monitoring all relevant movements of visitors, service providers and goods throughout the building and immediate surrounds
•Receiving and storing mail, domestic parcels and other deliveries and arrange for their distribution to the relevant owners
•Administration duties such as database maintenance, receiving and answering emails, telephone and security intercom enquiries
- Head Concierge - Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Afternoon Concierge - Monday to Friday from 3:00pm to 11:00pm
The person we are looking for will possess the following attributes:
• Immaculate personal presentation and excellent interpersonal communication skills
• A friendly, diplomatic personality who is a proven team player
• Ability and commitment to following instructions, systems, procedures and processes
• Good computer literacy in software such as the Microsoft Office Suite
• Punctuality, reliability and proactivity
• Positive attitude, integrity and ethical behaviour
• Ability to lead, coordinate and work within a team
Previous training received in either hospitality, retail or office reception would be preferable.