Customer Service Receptionist
- Canadian Pl, Mississauga, ON L4W 0C2, Canada
Examity’s focus on flexible solutions, new technology, operational efficiencies and support has, and continues to be, our formula for continuous growth. Today, we service the largest needs in the industry. That said, our philosophy of taking care of our own – partners and employees – is the foundation of our success.
Examity entered the online proctoring market in 2013. At the time, there were a number of providers already in the space, but each was offering a single-service style solution, e.g. auto proctoring. As we met and connected with university, certification, licensure, and pre-employment partners, we realized that a new online proctoring approach was required.
We developed our solution to encompass a variety of proctoring styles, from automated through to live. In addition, we heard time and again that test-takers require immediate, and ongoing support, on their schedule. With this in mind, we built our team (now 500 strong, across 4 times zones) to provide students with 24/7 support, through familiar and accessible channels.
Since 2013, we are both excited and honored to have experienced more than 50% growth, every year we have been in business. This is a validation of our success. We take great pride in our ability to handle more than 1 million assessments per year. We maintain partnerships with more than 500 enterprise testing organizations, corporations and universities. Notable partners include: Amazon, Tableau Software, Coursera, Duolingo, Kaplan, Indiana University, Penn State University, the College Board, the University of Sydney and Western Governors University.
We are hiring a Customer Service Receptionist Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.