- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Localisation Specialist. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a part of our Localisation team you will be working with and managing information regarding the 40+ languages supported by our games and addressing any related issues associated with the localisation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand all current and new products (games, features and custom issues) to be able to spot deficiencies and provide improvements;
- Prepare and coordinate the translation of game help files and other game-related texts by acting as a liaison between the stakeholders and third party translation companies;
- Provide assistance in processing software integrations requested by the customer, such as modifications to various texts/labels/terms and the enabling/disabling of special features;
- Make the translation process more systematic and efficient by systematizing and unifying game texts, minimizing manual efforts where possible;
- Improve the localisation process by updating the instructions for localisation efficacy and managing language-specific information (untranslatable terms etc);
- Support product owners during the planning phase regarding texts and visuals to be used in new games;
- Test games and game features in all supported languages: assess the texts and visuals displayed in the game lobby, help files, in-game messages/notifications, and other game features;
- Deploy changes to the required environment, monitor localisation pipelines and verify deployed localisation content.
- Previous experience with localisation or translation projects as well as interest and familiarity with casino games and the online gaming industry is highly desirable;
- Excellent competency in English;
- Appreciation for the importance of a superb product user experience;
- Attention to detail and precision;
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work on a tight schedule when required;
- Ability to work in team and independently;
- Gross monthly salary from 1500 EUR to 2500 EUR;
- Challenging work with the award-winning products in a dynamic international team;
- Health insurance;
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunities to progress within the company.