- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Evolution Gaming Group AB was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 8000 people work in the company's 14 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
Evolution Georgia is the company’s fastest growing site in terms of staff numbers and tables. Today, our Tbilisi office hosts about 3000 EVOlutioneers and the number grows daily.
We are looking for an analytical, well-organised, target-oriented and motivated person with a high sense of responsibility to maintain a safe, risk-aware and secure online gaming environment.
- To perform game monitoring and analysis;
- Observe users betting behavior and analyse non-typical betting patterns and trends;
- Rapidly identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities and report to security staff of the suspected game-play;
- Maintain familiarity with all game facilities, betting strategies and techniques applied in those games;
- Monitor staff on duty and assess equipment integrity status;
Knowledge & skills:
- Analytical thinker and mathematical mindset;
- Basic knowledge of statistics;
- Advanced English, both verbal and written;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Out of the box thinking;
- Quick reaction and attention to details;
- Mathematical and statistical education will be considered as an advantage;
- Work experience within the game security and risk areas will be considered as an advantage;
- Personal and professional development in an international company;
- Friendly working environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until June 19, 2020
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.