- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for ten consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Evolution Gaming Group AB was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6500 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a Game Presenter you’ll be in the business where personality is a key. You’ll be presenting games at live on-camera. But don’t worry, you’ll be given full media training in the Evolution Academy. You’ll welcome players to the games tables and ensure they have a great experience and that rules are followed – so good command of English is important. You’ll also spin the wheel, deal the cards and announce the winning results. It’s a little like hosting your own TV game show, except your players aren’t in the studio — they’re playing online on their computers, tablets and smartphones.
The success of Evolution Gaming is determined by the quality and commitment of our people. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
- Good remuneration package
- Paid break time
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen
- Flexible working hours to fit around everyone’s lifestyle
- Opportunity to gain media and broadcasting experience in state-of-the-art broadcast studios and enhance your language skills
- Excellent career prospects
To apply you need:
- To have good command of English
- To have positive attitude
- To be a flexible team player - the shift work sometimes means there is change to schedules on short notice
- To be responsible and dedicated - towards your work and your colleagues
- To be minimum 18 years old
For more information please visit our careers page: https://www.evolutiongamingcareers.com/