- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming Group AB is a leading international provider of Business-2-Business products and IT-services for Live Dealer online casinos. Across our 12 sites, we have about 5000 people working in the fields of Game Presenters & Hosts, Game Development, Software Engineering, IT-support, Facility build and maintenance as well as people & administrative support services. Evolution Georgia is the company’s fastest growing site in terms of staff numbers and tables. Today, our Tbilisi office hosts about 1000 EVOlutioneers and the number grows on a daily basis.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple international industry awards. That success is largely down to the creativity, quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. Thanks to the company culture and its fast-moving industry, Evolution provides a chance to work in a dynamic and engaging environment environment with a unique opportunity to apply your skills and work with passion.
Evolution was founded in 2006, the company is listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq.
We are looking for an analytical, well-organised, target-oriented and motivated person with a high sense of responsibility to maintain a safe, risk-aware and secure online gaming environment.
- To perform game monitoring and analysis
- Observe users betting behavior and analyse non-typical betting patterns and trends
- Rapidly identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities and report to security staff of the suspected game-play
- Maintain familiarity with all game facilities, betting strategies and techniques applied in those games
- Monitor staff on duty and assess equipment integrity status
Knowledge & skills:
- Analytical thinker and mathematical mindset;
- Basic knowledge of statistics;
- Advanced English, both verbal and written;
- High sense of responsibility
- Out of the box thinking
- Quick reaction and attention to details
- Mathematical and statistical education will be considered as an advantage
- Work experience within the game security and risk areas will be considered as an advantage
- Personal and professional development in an international company
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until November 24, 2019
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.