Big Data Developer
- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including ‘Live Casino Supplier of the Year’ at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and ‘Casino Content Provider of the Year’ in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Big Data Developer. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career step in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company’s 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden
- Work on our Data Services (Big Data) platform, utilising Scala, Spark, Hadoop & Clickhouse to process, aggregate and analyse gaming events;
- Work on data solutions that support and enable product and business teams at Evolution Gaming to make data driven decisions;
- Develop and maintain ETL flows;
- Ensure high performance, scalability, availability, accuracy and monitoring of data processing solutions
- At least 1 year hands-on experience with Scala based Spark
- At least 3 years experience of any JVM based programming language
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Kafka
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills when working with both business and technical team
- Gross monthly salary from 2150 to 5000 EUR;
- Challenging work on award-winning products;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude;
- Bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunity for personal development.