- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Database Administrator. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
- Primary role is to work within data processing team to assist with projects whilst aiding in the ongoing support of system/server issues reported;
- Keep the production Hadoop/DWH optimally running;
- Managing Test and Production Hadoop/DWH, impose good practices across the board;
- Writing and executing scripts/programs for reporting/monitoring/change delivery purposes;
- Document environment setup/update processes;
- Supporting colleagues in the development cycle;
- Investigating Line 1 issues as reported which are Hadoop/DWH related;
- Managing and developing HA solutions for the production Hadoop/DWH systems;
- proficiency in RDBMS administration;
- experience with RDBMS on Linux OS;
- experience with a scripting language (e.g. Python);
- at least some familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem;
Nice to have:
- experience in JVM programming language - Java, Scala, etc.;
- solid experience with Hadoop ecosystem;
- Gross monthly salary from 1400 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Challenging work with the latest technologies in a dynamic international team;
- Friendly and creative environment with a motivating compensation package;
- Professional development;
- Health benefits.