- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Database Developer. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
- Develop and maintain ETL procedures and reports using Hive, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, HBase and ClickHouse
- Work on data solutions that support and enable product and business teams at Evolution Gaming to make data driven decisions
- Ensure high performance, scalability, availability, accuracy and monitoring of data processing solutions
- Proficiency in database development
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQL on Linux OS
- Experience with a scripting/programming language (e.g. Python)
- Solid experience with Hadoop ecosystem
- Familiarity with source code management (e.g. git), schema change management tools (e.g. liquibase)
Nice to have:
- Experience in JVM programming language - Java, Scala, etc.
- JVM based application troubleshooting
- Gross monthly salary from 1400 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Challenging work with the latest technologies in a dynamic international team;
- Friendly and creative environment with a motivating compensation package;
- Professional development;
- Health benefits.