- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
Have you ever dreamed of developing a responsive mobile web application, which is used by customers throughout the world, seamlessly adapting and serving video across iOS and Android platforms? Then come to us and you will get the chance.
- Devotion to our profession. You must be the type of the developer who loves what he does as much as he loves to breath;
- Willingness to constantly grow and improve yourself;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Passion towards latest practices in frontend development;
- Libraries like React, Redux, recompose, Lodash, RxJS;
- Modular CSS by using css-modules and stylus;
- Testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Karma, Sinon, Casper, Phantom;
- Key technologies NodeJS, npm, yarn;
- Languages like EcmaScript 6, TypeScript;
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 + CSS3;
- Experience with data structures;
- Experience with AJAX or WebSockets;
- Passion towards having 60FPS even on low-end mobile devices, GPU acceleration, JS performance tweaks and optimization;
- Gross monthly salary from 2150 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Coolest job in the country, which involves developing live games with video serving mobile customers around the world and a lot of fun;
- Startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development;
- Interesting challenges both in R&D and also when it comes to supporting legacy systems;
- Recognition by business, which translates to very competitive salaries;;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Scrum/Agile, JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, gitlab source control, Jenkins continuous integration, modern hardware and software for development (WebStorm);
- Open and agile culture across the company, with friendly co-workers helping in continuous self-development for each other;
- Integrate with and work on improving a scalable, reactive back-end developed in Scala, Java and Akka;
- Being a part of an international team in a rapidly growing company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, company café, kitchens, company gym, attending international IT conferences, and other benefits.