- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven engineer. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 13 sites, including locations such as the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, the Netherlands, Canada, Estonia, Belarus, the U.K. and Sweden.
- Passion for our profession, in particular front-end development, and improving yourself technically;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
We will appreciate:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ESNext;
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages;
- Experience with React, Redux, Lodash, RxJS, Babylon.js;
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using css-modules and post-css;
- Experience with testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Pupeteer, WebDriverIO, Cucumber, Mocha.
- Passion towards performance profiling and optimization, using GPU acceleration and maintaining 240 FPS for visually rich applications.
- Gross monthly salary from 2150 EUR to 6000 EUR;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.