Continuous Delivery Engineer
- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Continuous Delivery Engineer. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
A Continuous Delivery Engineer is needed for our growing Development Support Team. The team works in close collaboration with Production Operations and all the development teams within Evolution Gaming to build the next generation toolchain for building and shipping code to production.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with complex deployments using continuous delivery and continuous integration;
- Polyglot coding skills. Written production code, extra credits for Scala and/or Java;
- Unix / Linux knowledge;
- Expertise with the development toolchain (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Slack, Docker);
- Container deployment and orchestration;
- Extensive experience with SBT, Maven and NPM;
- Great troubleshooting, communication and organisational skills and a can-do attitude;
- Experience of working with distributed teams;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Gross monthly salary from 1400 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Challenging work with cutting-edge low-latency architectures and technologies, processing thousands of events per second with zero tolerance for downtime;
- Revolutionary products, bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunities for personal development;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Health benefits.