- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Product Owner. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a valued member of the product development team you will play a key role in shaping the future of our award-winning games and managing it throughout its lifecycle.
- Manage the priority for one or more self-organized games teams and the product throughout the product lifecycle;
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail;
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule;
- Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements;
- Work closely with the Development Team, Risk team, Dealers team, Studio building team, Delivery team to deliver winning products;
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach;
- Support Evolution Gaming’s Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing when necessary analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- Degree level or higher education;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product management or business analysis is imperative;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in design of games/casino games and the online gaming industry is imperative. Alternative exceptional experience with product management in other areas.
- Gross monthly salary from 2500 EUR to 4500 EUR;
- Challenging work with the award-winning products in a dynamic international team;
- Health insurance;
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunities to progress within the company.