- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: be ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for ten consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Evolution Gaming Group AB was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
Evolution Georgia is the company’s fastest growing site in terms of staff numbers and tables. Today, our Tbilisi office hosts about 2000 EVOlutioneers and the number grows daily.
Now we are looking for HVAC Technician
- To provide ongoing maintenance, repair and support of the company`s HVAC systems
- Replacing and upgrading the current system to meet the newly developed system requirements
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation
- In case of malfunctions on the equipment, identifying the problem, requesting support from the manufacturer and carrying on correspondence with it, communicating the symptoms, performing the operations and taking the measures indicated. Finding the source of the problem and acting to remedy the situation in the shortest time possible
- Ensuring the best and efficient collaboration and dialogue between the technical personnel and the suppliers of the respective equipment and various services
- Immediately notifying the persons in charge with the equipment and the users about any problem with the ventilation, cooling, water, power supply systems, etc
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- The employee is responsible for proper, high quality and timely execution of his job obligations.
- The employee is responsible for timely risk evaluation and risk mitigation actions related to company micro climate equipment.
- Higher education in the HVAC engineering industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in air conditioning systems maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Excellent knowledge of Georgian, good knowledge of English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage
- High sense of responsibility
- The Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are a person who is positive to changes and challenges, please, send your CV in English by September 25 , 2019
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.