Site Reliability Engineer (Data Focused)
- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven… This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
- Install, configure, upgrade and and maintain data storage/processing systems in test/production environments
- Develop/maintain data processing solutions
- Focus on process automation and documentation of processes and troubleshooting guides
- Routine tasks - if not automated
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in Database(DWH, BigData) administration/development role
- Deep knowledge of SQL language (not limited to specific implementation)
- Practical experience with Linux
- Practical experience with relational databases
- Practical experience with so-called NoSQL solutions
- Practical experience with Python programming language for task automation, ETL/data processing automation
- Practical experience with source code control systems such as GitLab, CVS,TFS
- Practical experience with performance troubleshooting, complex system upgrades, backup/recovery procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
Would be nice:
- Practical experience Cassandra, ClickHouse, FoundationDB
- Practical experience with configuration management software (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chief)
- Practical experience with Apache Kafka/ or Hadoop eco-system tools
- Practical experience with metric collection/monitoring/alerting tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, Zabbix)
- Practical experience with VM (e.g. KVM, VMware)
- Gross monthly salary from 2150 EUR to 5000 EUR;
- Professional and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits