Junior Equipment Integrity Specialist
- Riga, Latvia
Evolution Gaming Group AB is a leading international provider of Business-2-Business products and IT-services for Live Dealer online casinos. Ltd ‘Evolution Latvia’ is the group's largest branch, with more than 3 500 employees working in the fields of Game Presenters & Hosts, Game Development, Software Engineering, IT, Facility build and maintenance as well as people & administrative support services in its’ state-of-the-art building in the heart of Riga.
Thanks to the company culture and its fast-moving industry, Evolution provides a chance to work in a dynamic and engaging environment with numerous social benefits.The company’s innovative approach to product development and on-going expansion attracts ambitious talent and stimulates career growth possibilities. The high demands for Evolution’s services allows the company to keep welcoming new talent, in 2017, Evolution was named the fastest growing employer in Latvia in Dienas Bizness Top 500 Awards.
Evolution was founded in 2006 and today it has about 5000 employees across 12 offices. It is listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq.
- Ensure that all relevant operations equipment is working, risk-safe and available
- Actively participate in gaming equipment processes improvements
- Analyze all gaming equipment malfunctions and repairs, in case of need, order technicians to perform repairs
- Perform and oversee integrity evaluations based on gathered data, interpret results and provide recommendations
- Cooperation with other departments
- Manage equipment related orders/supplies, match company standards across all entities in Evolution Gaming
- Develop, build and test equipment
- Create and update technical documentation
- Provide required info to gaming authorities that regulate Evolution studio operations during yearly audits
- Plan, forecast and control equipment related budget
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Advanced English both verbal and written
- Computer competence and strong knowledge of the MS Oﬃce product
- Analytical, punctual, motivated and target oriented personality
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to maintain assigned tasks, meet deadlines
- Ability to work in team as well as independent
- Quick reaction and attention to detail
- Higher education in a technical ﬁeld will be considered as an advantage
- Land based casino work experience and understanding of game security and risk areas will be considered as an advantage.
- Personal and professional development in a dynamic company
- Friendly working environment with a great team of professionals
- Challenging work with the latest technologies
- Competitive remuneration package
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV until May 3, 2019
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.