Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming Group AB is a leading international provider of Business-2-Business products and IT-services for Live Dealer online casinos. Across our 12 sites, we have about 5000 people working in the fields of Game Presenters & Hosts, Game Development, Software Engineering, IT-support, Facility build and maintenance as well as people & administrative support services. Evolution Georgia is the company’s fastest growing site in terms of staff numbers and tables. Today, our Tbilisi office hosts about 1000 EVOlutioneers and the number grows on a daily basis.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple international industry awards. That success is largely down to the creativity, quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. Thanks to the company culture and its fast-moving industry, Evolution provides a chance to work in a dynamic and engaging environment environment with a unique opportunity to apply your skills and work with passion.
Evolution was founded in 2006, the company is listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq.
- Fully involve in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums used by the company
- Recruit large number of employees bearing in mind requirements of the position and quality standards in the company
- Liaise with other departments within the company to reach talent acquisition goals
- To be fully responsible in the talent acquisition process, duties including but not limited to: screening of incoming CV’s from different sources, setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews, updating the internal systems, advertising of available positions via all pre-defined mediums and liaising with external agencies
- To take responsibility to suggest and then implement any ideas or improvements specifics for the recruitment team
- Build and maintain professional relationship with the universities and other relevant sources of talent including visiting different premises, activities, events, being personally involved in attracting the best candidates for employment
- Push forward attraction and talent selection concepts
- Cooperate with the Employer Branding and Internal Communications team for finding the best possible channels and activities for talent acquisition purposes
- Be able and think out of the box when performing the daily duties always bearing in mind the needs and requirements of the business/ company
- Higher education
- Excellent English language proficiency. Knowledge of Russian preferable.
- At least 4 years of experience in the recruiter’s role, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Oﬃce skills
- Experience using social media and other techniques for recruitment and business development would be preferable
- A good team player with the ability to deliver group as well as individual results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, multi-tasking and excellent organization skills
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until March 26, 2019
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.