- Riga, Latvia
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for ten consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 8000 people work in the company's 14 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a good command of the English language to work as Game Presenters/Hosts in our broadcast studios in Riga.
- Flexible and transparent work schedule;
- Paid training;
- Opportunities for on-going professional development;
- Competitive salary combined with performance-based bonuses and social benefits;
- Free yoga and CrossFit sessions;
- Inspiring and active social events;
- Privilege card with 5-50% discounts for SPA, beauty parlors, restaurants, entertainment venues and more;
- Modern state-of-art facilities in the heart of Riga;
- An international company with a friendly and dynamic work environment.
To be invited for an interview, you need to have:
- Conversational level of English;
- High level of motivation, self-awareness and professional attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and strong willingness to develop professionally.
More details about us at: www.evolutiongaming.com
Gross hourly rate: 3.00 EUR/h to 9.61 EUR/h.
N.B. The recruitment process consists of phone interview, face to face interview and final round group interview.