- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sort the cards by the internal defined rules.
- Check the cards for damage / spoiling.
- Change and prepare new cards.
- Inform manager about any type of incidents.
- Shuffle cards by meeting set procedures
Skills and Competences:
- Secondary education
- Basic knowledge of English and Russian
- Basic level of computer skills.
- High sense of responsibility.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
- Professional training, coaching and mentoring
If you are a person who is positive to changes and challenges, please, send your CV in English by May 31
We will contact only those candidates who will be invited to interviews.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent