- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
As our studio designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include live studio design requirement analysis, concept 3D modelling and rendering, materials and innovations research, up-to-date interior design solutions, cooperation with creative team, managers, clients.
We are looking for a talented, open-minded, high-skilled designer with the high willingness to create world leading product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute all design stages from concept to final product;
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders;
- Create studio design specifications;
- Prepare design files for print and production;
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services, suppliers;
- Supervise studio-build;
- Estimate the time required to complete the work;
- Complete work prior to deadlines;
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines;
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions;
Skills and Competences:
- Software: 3dsmax, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corona Render;
- Art and Interior design;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude;
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as advantage;
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
- Professional training, coaching and mentoring
If you are a person who is positive to changes and challenges, please, send your CV in English by July 20.
We will contact only those candidates who will be invited to interviews.