Physical Security Specialist
- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit physical security level regular basis and report of identified imperfections.
- Work closely with the facility and security teams to resolve issues.
- Assist IT staff in the resolution of reported security incidents.
- Participation in security investigations and compliance reviews, as requested by internal or external auditors.
- Research and assess new threats and security alerts, and recommend remedial actions.
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Manage security systems (like CCTV; access control).
Skills and Competences:
- At least secondary education or relevant experience and proven track record in the related discipline
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- High sense of responsibility; honesty, integrity.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in physical security, security systems and physical security planning.
- Experience in Physical Security testing and auditing.
- Detailed knowledge of physical security threats, vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Understanding and experience involvement with facility maintenance and fire and safety regulations (facility team, Fire and safety).
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
- Professional training, coaching and mentoring
If you are a person who is positive to changes and challenges, please, send your CV in English by June 25th.
We will contact only those candidates who will be invited to interviews.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent