- Bucharest, Romania
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
Our people have and will always be one of the core elements to what continues to make us successful. As a Team Manager, you will be charged with the responsibility to lead your team to greatness! Ensuring they reach their full potential within their role.
- Manage, supervise, coach, motivate and build team spirit
- Performance manage and develop team of Game Presenters
- Present new ideas and policies to prospective teams
- Work within your own team/s to produce the required results and to meet Company targets
- Analyze employee data and performance
- Manage employee expectation and eventual requests
- Manage and publish employee schedules and vacations
- Establish and maintain cross departmental cooperation
- Work with internal systems (JIRA, TTS, WIKI, Evo Desk, etc.)
- Handle disciplinary cases
- Handle and manage monthly bonus distribution
- Induction of new employees
- Manage projects and deadlines set by your direct managers
- Propose initiatives and ideas that will benefit the department
- Manage adhoc situations which may occur on shift in appropriate manner to still be able to deliver all products
- Execution of job duties requires secondary education.
- Execution of job duties requires excellent knowledge of English.
- Execution of job duties requires basic level of computer skills.
- Execution of job duties requires high sense of responsibility.
- Execution of job duties requires the ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks.
- Working on a shift basis (Morning, Afternoon & Night Shift)
- A professional and fast growing environment
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits