Attorney - Commercial
- Atlantic City, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging and an enthusiastic work environment.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for ensuring that the company operates according to the highest ethical, legal, and compliance standards. The Junior Legal Counsel will provide legal support and advice across various departments and Evolution entities. This position will form part of the global legal team.
- Principal Contact for day-to-day contractual reviews, negotiations, and drafting including: Non-Disclosure Agreements/Confidentiality Agreements, Software licenses, Live Casino Agreements & Data Processing Agreements.
- Using standard contract templates to prepare/agree to other agreements (e.g. Service Terms and Conditions, subcontracts, consultancy, agency, and reseller agreement)
- Checking terms of standard agreements against Company policy and terms of standard forms.
- Amendments to/extension of existing agreements.
- Management of renewal/extension dates and related negotiation timetable.
- Advising the organization: (i) on appropriate intellectual property protection measures; (ii) on commercial, as well as legal, aspects of transactions and negotiating with counterparty legal, commercial, and procurement teams.
- Presentation of legal issues to management together with analysis, options, and recommendations.
- To cooperate with external legal counsel on crucial issues of the Company, as well as to monitor their activities, including when interests of the Company are represented in court
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Law degree (bar exam civil law), Master considered an asset
- 2-4 years’ experience as commercial lawyer (law firm or in-house);
- Licensed to practice law in at least one U.S. jurisdiction
- Good knowledge of corporate and commercial law; real estate, employment, and data protection law considered an asset;
- Ability to work independently and cooperate with different teams;
- Excellent analytical skills with the capacity of identifying all risks and proactively choosing the best solutions
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Membership
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
- Professional and personal development – for the right person there is opportunity for the role to grow in responsibility