Turkish Speaking Game Presenter
Evolution Georgia was established in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 6500+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to work as Turkish Speaking Game Presenters in our broadcast studios in Tbilisi.
- Act as live on-camera Game Presenter for different casino games for online players;
- Communicate with players throughout the game using Turkish Language
- Ensure fair play;
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times;
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players.
It’s not just about dealing cards and shuffling packs, we want to find dedicated brand ambassadors with a true passion for people – you must have:
- Secondary education;
- Native or fluent Turkish language knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of English language;
- A basic level of computer skills;
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service;
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude;
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do;
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues.
- Inclusive and diverse workplace
- Development oriented organizational culture
- Opportunity to gain media and broadcasting experience and enhance your language skills
- Paid on-the-job training in our Academy
- Health Insurance
- Fit pass with corporate service at partner companies
- Privilege card - corporate discounts with partner companies
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).
- Referral bonus on specific roles
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).