- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution Georgia entered the market in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 5000+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Now we are pleased to announce the vacancy for the position of Project Coordinator.
Project Coordinator as part of Project Management Office at Evolution is expected to efficiently coordinate cross-functional, multi-site change requests within agreed scope, budget and timelines. As well as support Project Managers with tasks within larger projects. Projects are usually aimed at the development of existing Evolution studios as well as the development of new ones.
The role requires the ability to work independently while being 100% aligned with other concurrent projects run by the department.
- Be responsible for making sure change requests in existing studios are carried out;
- Be responsible for coordinating and planning relocation of tables;
- Be responsible for creating accurate cost estimates for the tasks performed;
- Support with various administrative tasks;
- Support Project Managers with tasks within larger projects;
- Lead the planning and implementation of own project;
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define project tasks and resource requirements;
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Assemble and coordinate project staff;
- Manage project budget and project resource allocation;
- Plan and schedule project timelines;
- Plan and assure quality assurance for project deliverables;
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders;
- Support the Sales Team with communication to clients as well as representing the company on your own;
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions;
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs;
- Project evaluations and assessment of results;
- Provide pro-active stakeholder management;
- Assist with internal and external communication;
- Closely work together with accepted persons for implementing projects/tasks from other departments;
- To organize communication with third parties participating in the project;
- To participate in testing and implementation of project results in a manner, which is in accordance with procedures;
- If necessary, to prepare the documentation of products, procedures and programs;
- To make proposals for improving products, programs and work procedures and to participate in bringing those improvements into live;
- To use programs pursuant to the user rights and to access the data that is needed to properly conduct job duties;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Higher education, Bachelor's degree (Technical/Business/Engineering field will be considered as advantage);
- Previous experience in Project management will be considered as advantage;
- Ability and passion to work in a hyperdynamic work environment where priorities often change;
- Ability to work in a team;
- high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent communication skills in Georgian and English (written and verbal) at all levels within organization and external parties;
- Good level of computer skills;
- Excellent administration skills including management of project artefacts and their traceability;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- Friendly and reliable colleagues
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until December 11, 2021
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.