Equipment Support Specialist
- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution Georgia entered the market in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 5000+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Now we are looking for Equipment Support Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, clean, change and maintain equipment.
- Maintain card counting machines, shuffling machines, roulette wheel and other equipment.
- Perform equipment tests.
- Ensure preventive equipment maintenance.
- Monitor equipment performance, make assessments, and decide about actions needed.
- Ensure equipment availability 24/7.
- Organize equipment utilization.
- Monitor and control equipment in storage.
- Make timely orders.
- Update documentation
Skills and Competences:
Technical education or experience.
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Russian language will be an advantage.
- Good computer competence and good knowledge of MS Office products.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
- Quick reaction and attention to details.
- Ability to work different shifts.
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
- Professional training, coaching and mentoring
- Individual career and development opportunities, both in Tbilisi and abroad
- Flexible shifts easily combinable with studies and family/social life
If you are a person who is positive to changes and challenges, please, send your CV in English until January 23, 2022
We will contact only those candidates who will be invited to interviews.
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.