Junior Procurement Specialist
- Tbilisi, Georgia
Evolution is an award-winning company, founded in 2006. Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Evolution Georgia entered the market in 2018 with the aim of becoming one of the biggest and best employers on the market and today it unites 5000+ unique individuals. Our success comes from each EVOlutioneer striving to become just a little bit better, every day. This is how our people drive our EVOlution.
Now we are looking for the Junior Procurement Specialist.
- Maintain procurement data and documentation in accordance with internal procedures
- Monitor & process goods and/or services purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders from established contracts / suppliers
- Execute purchases that require physical presence, including fast/last minute purchases from local stores
- Subsequently track the order, by monitoring lead times to delivery, and managing the communication with the supplier and internal customers if there are any delays or delivery does not comply to required specifications
- Assist in the process of warranty claims, returns and similar issues with suppliers
- Prepare and maintain work instructions for position held
- Monitor conduct of staff involved in the purchasing process, escalating appropriately if there are instances of attempt to circumvent Evolution’s purchasing and / or budgetary policies
- To obtain and keep up to date with duty, VAT and other taxes and applicable charges in the countries where we operate from and to
- Higher education
- 1-2 years of experience in procurement will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office, experience working with ERP systems (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics Nav) will be considered as advantage
- High attention to details, self-driven and able to identify the need for proactivity
- Interest and motivation to learn and develop within Procurement field
- Analytical approach towards processes and procedures
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until November 24 , 2021
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.